JUST ANiME CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUST ANiME CLUB

Jordan University of Science and Technology anime fans

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nihongo Programs for PC

Go down 
+4
Imo chan
YzN
ammar-san
BIRARU
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BIRARU
Biraru san
BIRARU

Male
Number of posts : 2515
Favorite Anime : Code Geass
Major : Biomedical Engineering
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Nihongo Programs for PC Empty
PostSubject: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:13 am

Konnichi wa minna ^^

I will talk about some usefull programs for japanese language .

These programs have many features and options , I can't explain them all .. but I will try to do my best .. please visit the main website for every program ^^

Enjoy ^^

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://biraru.blogspot.com
BIRARU
Biraru san
BIRARU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:14 am

Kanji Gold v2.10

For me .. I use this program everyday , it makes you learn the kanji grades in a nice way ..

To install the program : Download ( 1.9 MB )
To visit its website : HomePage
To read Amani sensei's post about this program : Amani's World

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting from grade 1 ( the easiest ) you will find a green picture for the kanji which this page is about .. beside it there are some information about this kanji ... below that you will find 5 choices in grey color ( multiple choice Razz ) for its meaning ( note : mamnoo3 eltashyeer Razz ) .. and the light blue lines under them are examples for words contain that kanji ( for more examples press the picture of the kanji ) .. so you should choose the meaning of the kanji to move forward to the next kanji or you can "skip" it and see the next by choosing the key ( move kanji up ) , but you can't skip more than 14 kanji .

If you don't know the meaning of the kanji you should read the examples and try to find the meaning .. well, there's a way to "cheat" by moving the cursor above any kanji between the examples and a yellow screen will appear ( I like to call it cheat box Razz ) , it has the kanji meaning and its readings ( ON-yomi & KUN-yomi ) .

See the picture below please ^^

Nihongo Programs for PC Kanjigold1

In the menu ( grades ) you can choose the grade that you want to learn .. the easiest is grade 1 , it has 80 simple kanji .. after that there's grade 2,3,4 and so .. until grade 9 ( there's no grade 7 kanji defined by the Japanese Educational System ! ) , there's also grade 0 ! I think it has the other (kanji)s which not included in JES , and no one have to learn them ( lamma neb2a net3allam grade 1-9 bel2awwal Razz ) .

Nihongo Programs for PC Kanjigoldgrade

Another omoshiroi property in this program is the ( Reverse ) , click on the menu ( reverse ) and simply they will put the meaning of a kanji and you have to choose the right kanji between 14 choices .. like the picture below :

Nihongo Programs for PC Kanjigoldreverse

Another nice property here is the Vocabulary dictionary .. you can find it in the menu ( vocab ) .. a sentence contains Kanji will appear and you have to know the meaning between some choices .. can you now read nihongo sentences ? Smile

Nihongo Programs for PC Kanjigoldvocab

Another property in Kanji Gold is the ( pop kanji ) .. when choosing the menu ( pop kanji ) a small 2 windows will appear as shown below .. in one of them you will find a picture for a kanji and in the other window you can know its meaning and readings , this kanji will change periodically and a new kanji will appear every 2 seconds ( you can increase or decrease this time ) .

Nihongo Programs for PC Kanjigoldpop

As I said .. there are too many properties in this program .. but these were the general properties of it .

The only disadvantage I found in Kanji Gold is it doesn't include searching for a specific kanji ! .. for me I solved this problem by using my "indirect ways" to collect all the (kanji)s and all the examples in this program .. well, maybe at another time I will talk about my "ways" and the "secret files" I had created Very Happy

I wish you've enjoyed and no one slept while reading Razz

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:06 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
BIRARU
Biraru san
BIRARU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:15 am

SAKURA Japanese Arabic Dictionary v1.0

Let's talk about this nice JP-AR dictionary made by ( Haroon Al-Sawalqah هارون السوالقة , & Hisham Omar هشام عمر ) .. Haroon sensei wrote also a great book to learn Nihongo grammer .. I will make a seperate post in sha' ALLAH about him and his nihongo works .. you can visit his page here :
Haroon68

To install Sakura dictionary ( from zShare ) : sakura jp-ar dic.rar - 4.84MB
To visit its website : HomePage

IMPORTANT NOTE : to use this dictionary you must have ( Microsoft.Net Framework 1.1 ) or newer version ..
To download version 2.0 ( which I use ) : Download ( 22.4 MB )
To download version 3.5 ( I didn't try it yet ) : Download ( 2.7 BM ) ..... strange file size difference between the 2 versions , ne!
I think you can also make an update to your version of framework by updating the Windows .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply in this program you can put a japanese word to translate it into arabic .. not only the entered word will be translated ; also the related words that contain your word will appear at the left as shown in the picture below :

I searched for the word ( 日本 nippon ) and the program gave me 50 answers including - of course - what I want , and you can see every word in both kanji and hiragana .

Nihongo Programs for PC Sakura1

There's a great thing in this program which is the Nihongo game ^^ , let's start the game with 25 question for example :

Nihongo Programs for PC Sakuraquiz1

Now .. the program will show a nihongo word ( or a sentence ) in both kanji & hiragana ( and sometimes katakana ) and you should choose the meaning between 5 multiple choices .
In the picture below I reached the Q23 with 4 wrong answers Razz , who can answer this question ? .. ( つかれ ) means .. ?
( Hint: remember : tsukareta , otsukaresama ) Smile

Nihongo Programs for PC Sakuraquiz2

And the picture below will appear after finishing the "exam" .. you can know the right answers for your mistakes by clicking the red buttons at the right ( you can also do this during the test ) .. there's a red button below to save the words you had mistaken when answering them in a review list ( قائمة مراجعة ) to read them later if you want .

Nihongo Programs for PC Sakuraquiz3

Another nice property in the program is the ( pop up ) .. it's a small window shows japanese words ( also in both kanji & hiragana ) .. these words changes periodically every 3 seconds ( or more ) .. you can stop to read any word you want .. usually this pop up shows the words in the review list ( remember it ? قائمة المراجعة Very Happy ) , but if there's no words saved in it ; the pop up will start showing nihongo words from the beginning of the dictionary !! look to the picture below :

Nihongo Programs for PC Sakurapopup

Well .. I hope you enjoed this nice dictionary with omoshiroi nihongo game ^^

Last edited by on Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:11 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
BIRARU
Biraru san
BIRARU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:15 am

Rikai Chan v1.0

This is another great Nihongo program , it's an explorer-embedded pop up Japanese dictionary , and this program is highly recommended by Amani sensei ^^ , but it doesn't work with Internet Explorer ; you have to use Firefox ( zannen desu ne! I like IE but I started to use Firefox now beside IE ) .

Note : Rikai means :
理解 [りかい] : understanding , comprehension

To read Amani sensei's post about this program : Amani's World
To install Rikai chan please visit it's HomePage HERE , and follow the instructions below :

Firstly , install the main program ( press install or use the alternate site ) , after that install the JP-EN dictionary v1.06 ( the old version 1.05 will not work with Firefox 3.0 Beta 1 or Beta 2 , so I recommend to install the new version 1.06 ) , there's also an optional dictionary for Japanese names but I DON'T recommend to install it ; because when I did some problems appeared in Firefox then Rikai chan dictionary didn't work !

Nihongo Programs for PC Rikaichandownload

After installing the 2 files ; drag the main program file ( that you've installed ) and drop it into an open Firefox window , you can also install it by right click on the file and choose to open it in Firefox , do the same for the second file ( the JP-EN dictionary ) .

After installing and restarting the Firefox ...... you will not find the program .. Nyahahahahaha Twisted Evil .... don't worry ; you can start the program by clicking ( ALT + INSERT ) or by choosing it from the menu ( tools ) or by right click on the page as shown below :

Nihongo Programs for PC Rikaichanmenu

Can you know from which Japanese site I got this page ? scratch
Now .. enjoy it .. just hover the mouse on top of any japanese word then a blue window will appear containing the reading and the meanings just like this picture :

Nihongo Programs for PC Rikaichanpopup

Another omoshiroi way to learn nihongo by this program is to use ( Look up Bar ) .. also you can find it by right click or from the menu ( tools ) :

Nihongo Programs for PC Rikaichanlookup1

A new bar will appear at the bottom of Firefox like the picture below :

Nihongo Programs for PC Rikaichanlookup2

You can copy any word you want to the search box and press ENTER or the button ( search ) ; a big blue scary window full of KANJI & strange numbers will appear .. well , don't worry .. it's simple , look at the next picture ( please press on the picture to see it at full size ) :

Nihongo Programs for PC Rikaichanlookup3small

To close the previous huge blue screen just double click on it ^^

To see a preview video for how to use Rikai chan ( provided by Rikai chan website ) : Preview Video

I hope you enjoyed this usefull program .. and I'm sorry for not describing it very well because I just downloaded it yesterday and I still don't know every property it has ^^;

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:15 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
BIRARU
Biraru san
BIRARU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:20 am

MultiTranse v4.2.5

This program is a software that employs free online resources to translate between 14 different languages , including Arabic , Nihongo and English .

To visit the program website : HomePage
To download MultiTranse v4.2.5 ( with the crack Wink , on zShare ) : multitranse.rar - 1.50MB
To download the new version 4.7.1 ( Demo version , 20 days ) :
Download

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply .. choose the input language ( for example : English ) and the output language ( for example : Nihongo ) , then write a text in the upper window and press START Translation ( or ctrl + t ) .. after some seconds the translated text will appear in the lower window .

Nihongo Programs for PC Multitranse1

Remember : you need to be connected to internet to be able to use this program .

Well .. for me I don't use this program .. but it can be usefull .. maybe ^^

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BIRARU
Biraru san
BIRARU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:02 am

OK , mina san .. ^^

I hope you enjoyed these Nihongo programs , I'm sorry if there's any mistake .. if you have any question don't hesitate to ask ^^

Note : I added some information to ( Kanji Gold ) & ( Sakura ) topics .

mata ne! ^^

Last edited by on Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ammar-san

ammar-san

Male
Number of posts : 75
Favorite Anime : maroku
Major : medical E.
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:35 pm

3anjad
3anjad
3anjad
3anjad
3anjad
3anjad
3anjad

ennak
zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo2

lol!
lol!
lol!
Back to top Go down
YzN
The Anime Media Center Moderator
YzN

Male
Number of posts : 1929
Favorite Anime : One Piece || Bleach
Major : Electronics and Communications Engineering
Registration date : 2007-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:43 pm

BME-san enta wa7ad ..." maesh mla2ee kelme etnasbak" bs 3l a2al enta 5orafeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Imo chan

Imo chan

Female
Number of posts : 192
Favorite Anime : Naruto
Major : Hospitals Administration
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:47 am

7ELOOOO
3anjad raw3a, beddi anazelhom kolhom

hala2 framework version 3.0 ba3d ma tnazel el 2MB feha tanzel online 64MB
ya3ni la testa'3reb mn elmesa7a

Arigatou Smile
Back to top Go down
http://memorial-chronicles.blogspot.com/
ra200sh-cartoon

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:35 pm

domo arigatou for your effort Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Straw Hat
Straw Hat
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 962
Favorite Anime : One Piece
Major : Computer science
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:12 pm

well, thanx a lot biraru san Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a7medjo.blogspot.com/
BIRARU
Biraru san
BIRARU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:06 am

Ammar san ... arigatou Smile .. ya zoooooooooo2 ^^

Yzn san ... 3ajbetni kelmet 5orafeee .. at first I read it 5aroofee ( my sheep ) Razz .. hontou ni arigatou ^^

Mystery Girl ... Arigatou for the note , that's why it's just 2.7 MB Smile .. did SAKURA worked with you ? ^^

Ru2a san ... douitashimashite ^^ , and sorry for not being in the chatbox last time , always I log in just after you log out Razz

Ahamado san ... ohisashiburiiiiiiiiii Ahamado san ^^ .. enta 9ayer admin motasayyeb Razz ween hal3'eebeh ? ^^

Mina san ... the thing that makes me really happy is that you are availing from these programs to reach the highest level you can in Nihongo .. so , ganbatte kudasai minna ^^
Back to top Go down
kanji_chan
Amani sensei
Amani sensei
kanji_chan

Female
Number of posts : 280
Favorite Anime : Death Note, Meitantei Conan
Major : Computer Engineering

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:11 pm

Biraru san,
sugoi programs!! Smile 3anjad sank yu~!
bas ma la2et 3'er el post taba3i tjarreb 3aleh rikai chan? Very Happy
minna, make full use of these programs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://nippon86.blogspot.com
BIRARU
Biraru san
BIRARU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:37 am

Amani sensei ^^
I'm the one who should say ( 3anjad sank yu~! ) .. hontouni rikai chan is a great program Smile
And yea .. that post was the first japanese thing came to my mind at that moment Razz
Back to top Go down
YzN
YzN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:21 am

I've just finished downloading/installing these programs...
so Now ほんとに どうも ありがとう ございます! for real !

{EDITED} Spelling corrected Embarassed

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kanji_chan
Amani sensei
Amani sensei
kanji_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:25 pm

YzN san,
Small correction, it is Doumo どうも with an 'U'.
BME san,
thanks again , it's really rare to find all these software explained in one page..otsukaresama deshita!
I would like to add this link too, I found it useful and it contains websites to teach nihongo in Arabic.

http://www.tufs.ac.jp/common/fs/asw/ara/2/arabs/index.htm

I found it very useful Smile
Back to top Go down
YzN
YzN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:03 pm

Thanks for the correction sensei Very Happy

the site above is soooooo great! it contains almost everything necessary for self learning!

ありがとう ございます せんせい !:D 
Back to top Go down
qutaibah

qutaibah

Male
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 12:24 pm

arigatou guzimasu for this sit sensei
Back to top Go down
BIRARU
Biraru san
BIRARU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 1:22 am

YzN san
どういたしまして ^^
don't forget to try SAKURA Nihongo game ^^

Amani Sensei ^^
本当に ありがとう ございます 、そして。。有用 な サイト ですよ 。。また ありがとう ございます ^^
その ページ を 読んでいます。。 凄い ですね!^^

Last edited by on Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YzN
YzN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:41 am

I've played it ^^
but I used the same method I usually use in d3 da2era ... tashneeees Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kanji_chan
Amani sensei
Amani sensei
kanji_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:40 pm

Qutaiba san,
u r welcome ^^

BME san,
YUUYOU is a 'na' adjective, so its ; YUUYOU NA SAITO ^^

YzN san,
Well I had to do tashnees too from time to time, elmohem if you think the word was useful for you, it's better to take note of it. That's what I do. Smile
Back to top Go down
BIRARU
Biraru san
BIRARU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Yzn san
I sometimes use the tashnee9 way Razz but sometimes it's incomplete tashnee9 ^^ , like if I saw a word ending with ( ru ) OR ( masu ) I know it's a verb so I will ashanne9 between the options elli feeha verbs Razz , and if it's noun and I don't know the meaning I will try to ashanne9 between nouns and so .. Smile

Amani sensei ^^
arigatou for the information Smile
Back to top Go down
YzN
YzN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:10 am

kanji_chan wrote:

YzN san,
Well I had to do tashnees too from time to time, elmohem if you think the word was useful for you, it's better to take note of it. That's what I do. Smile

Thanks for the advice sensei I will start using this method Very Happy

BME2003 wrote:

Yzn san
I sometimes use the tashnee9 way Razz
but sometimes it's incomplete tashnee9 ^^ , like if I saw a word ending
with ( ru ) OR ( masu ) I know it's a verb so I will ashanne9 between
the options elli feeha verbs Razz , and if it's noun and I don't know the meaning I will try to ashanne9 between nouns and so .. Smile

mmm..I never thought of this way The clever tashnees!
Back to top Go down
BIRARU
Biraru san
BIRARU

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:10 am

YzN wrote:
The clever tashnees!
Well .. then you should read the books I wrote in this science study :

المشير في علم التشيير

الحريص على إنجاح التشنيص

الوزير في فن التحزير

multiple مساعدة المطبّل في اختيار الـ

answer sheet أسلوب الـتشتيت عند الإجابة على الـ

on line exam أفضل الكلام في حالة الـ

Razz Razz Razz Razz

For more books please visit my website HERE .

Last edited by on Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YzN
YzN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:45 am

BME2003 wrote:

multiple المطبّل في اختيار الـ

aha...that's me Very Happy

BME2003 wrote:

For more books in this science please visit my website HERE .

meshyat 3alay hal 7arake Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nihongo Programs for PC   Nihongo Programs for PC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nihongo Programs for PC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next