JUST ANiME CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUST ANiME CLUB

Jordan University of Science and Technology anime fans

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hadi9609

hadi9609

Male
Number of posts : 16
Favorite Anime : ef - a tale of memories. so what if i like it?? i dont care what other people think, its amazing
Major : biotechnology and genetic engineering
Registration date : 2007-10-30

DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN) Empty
PostSubject: DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN)   DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:22 am

as kakashi sensei always says... YO

i just finished watching an anime called "ef - a tale of memories" (12 eps in total). and let me tell you this: right now its my favorite anime EVER!!! tops bleach, naruto, elfen lied, death note, and all gundam series (to me that is, i dont know about you).
anyways, i actually found this anime by PURE chance, and im sooooo glad i found it.
unlike the animes mentioned above, its no comedy, no action, no shinigamis involved, and no stupid-but-funny facial expressions.
its about drama, romance, life, psycological, human emotions and filled with meaningful symbols.
if u like those stuff, then i guarentee you that it'll be an unforgetfull anime uv ever seen in ur life!!
so, if any of you are interested, download from http://bt.mendoi-fansubs.com/
remember, it's called "ef - a tale of memories".
OR....
if u want it ready, then i'll give it to u...somehow....and i cant promise that i'll give it to u ON THE SPOT, still... id be happy to.

oh, and amani sensei, sorry for skipping the japanese classes, exams every week. 1st, mid, 2nd were somehow interconnected!!!, on a verge to failing a subject... or two Sad..... u know, all that stuff, u know wat im talking about, u have 5 years worth of experience.

anyways, BEOBLE!!! watch ef - a tale of memories, only 12 episodes, wish it was more Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Straw Hat
Straw Hat
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 962
Favorite Anime : One Piece
Major : Computer science
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN)   DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:45 am

man whats happend 2 u... is that anime really so great ...!!

u tell me about midori i download it...

it's sooo funny

ana bthwq be zo2ak mr. hadi

if u can bring it 2 me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a7medjo.blogspot.com/
Admin
Straw Hat
Straw Hat
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 962
Favorite Anime : One Piece
Major : Computer science
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN)   DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 12:56 am

we la tensa heroic age ... kan byjnn
Back to top Go down
http://a7medjo.blogspot.com/
kira

kira

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN)   DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 1:15 am

Neutral Question
Back to top Go down
kira

kira

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN)   DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 1:18 am

Iam finished watching this anime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN)   DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUDES AND DUDETTES (in other words, LADIES AND GENTELMEN)
Page 1 of 1